Check Aadhar Card Status | Check Adhaar Enrollment
Check Aadhar card Status– We are showing you how to check Adhaar Card Status/Enrollment, How to track Your Aadhar card Enrollment Status and How to check Adhaar card Status. If You want to check Your Aadhar Card Status, You can Go to or resident.uidai.net.in.
You can check Your Aadhar card Status either by Internet or SMS by using Phone. To check using these methods, You should have your Enrollment Number and Date/time of your Aadhar Enrollment. You will find the enrollment number on the slip which you were given at the time of Enrollment of Aadhar card.
- Go to UIDAI website or the following URL : https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now a screen will appear in front of you which will display several options like Enrollment number/ aadhaar number, Full Name, Pin code, etc.
- There will be 2 options present on top, choose “I have aadhar” on top of the form.
- Fill in all your details fast and fill captcha ( I know it sometimes do get irritating)
- After that, hit the button which says ” Get one time password “.
- Now check your mobile phone (the number which you used while applying for aadhar card) you must have received an SMS containing one time password.
- After this, enter your one time pass and select “Validate and Download”
- Congratulations, you have successfully now you can either use printer at home to print this or rush to nearby internet café / cyber café and get your aadhaar printed.
After downloading you see that there’s an error? Well, no problem! Continue to read our post and we’ll tell you about aadhar card update also, for the ease of tutorial we’ll be using an example of aadhar card address change and aadhar card mobile number update.